A system that allows for the use of convict labour in this fashion by definition creates a greater need for convictions and sentencing, which in turn makes a mockery of the judicial system. The need for convict labour becomes the motivation for prosecutions and sentencing even when such motivation is not necessarily overt or obvious. It is a system utterly ripe for corruption.
Maybe Amnesty International should add this to the list of things to make a stink about?
have you ever had a dream that was so vivid it stuck with you in the back of your mind for years?
I realized why you’re not my cup of tea.
I drink coffee." - (via chasevodkanotsunsets)
i am so tired of seeing that little girls face u guys know what face im talking about
2. Relationship status?
4. Kissed anyone?
5. Coke or Pepsi?
6. Someone you hate?
7. Best Friends?
8. Have you ever done alcohol or drugs?
9. What's your dream job?
10. Ever been in love?
11. Last time you cried?
12. Favorite color?
15. Eye color?
16. Hair color?
17. What do you love?
19. If you had one wish, what would it be?
20. Do you love someone?
21. Kiss or hug?
22. Nicknames people call you?
23. Favorite song?
24. Favorite band?
25. Worst thing that has ever happened to you?
26. Best thing that has ever happened to you?
27. Something you would change about yourself?
28. Ever dated someone?
29. Worst mistake?
30. Watch the movie or read the book?
31. Ever had a heartbreak?
32. Favorite show?
33. Best day of your life?
34. Any talents?
35. Do you wish you could ever start over?
36. Any bad habits?
37. Ever had a near death experience?
38. Someone I can tell anything to?
39. Ever lost a loved one?
40. Do you believe in love?
41. Someone you hate/Dislike?
42. Are you okay?
Send me numbers!